Craignito: “Say hey, Sub, what’s that you’ve got in your pocket?” Subucon: “Well, you know how there are all these deep questions in life?” Craignito: “Yeah” Subucon: “Well, I’ve got 10 of them, and they come straight from the horse’s mouth.” Craignito: “Horse’s mouth?” Subucon: “Yep. The Master Key teacher himself, Charles Haanel!” Craignito: “No way!” Subucon: “Yes, way! Here, take a look!”
TEN QUESTIONS TO TEST COMPREHENSION OF LESSON TWELVE
1. How may any purpose in life be best accomplished?
2. What three steps are absolutely essential?
- 3. How is the practical working knowledge secured?
- 4. What is the reward of an understanding of these laws?
- 5. What will indicate the degree of success with which we meet?
- 6. What is the principle which gives thought it dynamic power?
- 7. Why is this law irresistible?
- 8. Why does it sometimes seem to be so difficult to find the solution to our problems in life?
- 9. Why is it impossible for the mind to grasp an entirely new principle?
- 10. How is wisdom secured?
Subucon: “Not only that; I’ve provided all the answers and set them to verse for easier recall! I was thinking we head over to Haanel’s house to get his jib on the jive.” Craignito: “You know, Sub, it’s sometimes hard to fathom how you ever got stuck with…er, I mean, inside me. Let me see!”
TEN WAYS TO ADD THE RHYTHM OF RHYME TO THE CATECHISM OF LIFE
- 1. Tis knowing the spiritual connection of our thought That the greatest achievements in our life that are wrought!
- 2. In each lies a story ready for fable; Find it, pursue it, because we are able!
- 3. If doubt and fear ties both hands in a knot, Learn well the ways of Natural Law, when this way we’re caught!
- 4. All knowing, all daring, all doing, kept in accordance with Natural Law, Will grow our greatness, and fill others with wonder and awe!
- 5. Always go with the flow and the grain of infinite truth! Tis wise for the aged, and no less for our youth!
- 6. It’s love that brings thrill to the Law of Attraction, Fill every thought with this feeling, and we’re ready for action!
- 7. With unchangeable, irresistible, undeniable precision, power, and force, Natural Laws make things happen, when we stay to that course!
- 8. Herein lays the lesson dispelling all sources of stress, all sources of strife, Yet so few have learned this way of removing, improving, making best the rest of their life!
- 9. It takes openness of mind for something as foreign as a brand new idea! Then much practice to make crystal what many of us just happened to hear!
- 10. With stillness of body, and in silence, all attention is focused, thus all of our thought, It is in this way that wisdom, power, and success can become things we’ve permanently got!
- C.H.: “By the way, Subby, before you go, thanks a lot! …and, of course, you, too, Craigo. Where did you pick up your passion to write poetry?”
- Subucon/ Craignito: “I…”/ “Well…” (both try to answer at once)
- C.H.: “How ‘bout we let the GOTG take it (GOTG = Guardian of the Gate).”
- Craignito: “Back in the day, I got me a severe case of Rhyme Disease Fever…and, ever since, it pops up like a chronic case of Herpes!”
- (Having made Mr. Haanel a believer, the whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy crew part ways.)